Today I Want To…
Please see the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA) home page for valuable “News” “Resources” and “Partnership Discounts on Products and Services”
Current and Potential Members!
Dues for the current year are $170
You must be a member of the VSCPA in order to join the TCVSCPA.
Our membership year runs from May 1 – April 30. Most of our events are scheduled from May – January to facilitate tax season.
This year the TCVSCPA is offering approximately 64 CPE credit hours. The topics to be covered are listed below.
These topics include 20 hours of A&A, as well as 6 opportunities to obtain your required Virginia Ethics course.
- A&A Update
- Deceptive Accounting Practices
- IC for Industry
- Financial Statement Fraud
- Current Federal Tax Developments
- Multi-State Taxation and Sales Tax Nexus of Business
- Estate Planning for the 99%
- Accounting, Auditing and Tax Considerations for the Cannabis Industry
- Cloud Services
- Cybersecurity Awareness in Accounting
- Identifying and Addressing the Risk of Fraud in Nonprofit Organizations
- Ethics (6 Sessions)
- IRS and Dept of Taxation Update