Membership in the Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of CPAs (TCVSCPA) provides you the opportunity to influence the profession at the grassroots level where you can make a significant difference and help shape community initiatives that affect the profession. Plus, membership and involvement offer you business development opportunities, leadership training, career development and recruiting leads.
Being a member of the Tidewater Chapter comes with great benefits. Membership includes approximately 50 hours of CPE and opportunities to network with other professionals.
Please login to your member account and either Pay Individual Dues or Multi-Colleague Dues if paying for more than one Member. New for Team Memberships this year, you can sign up as a Team Administrator to establish your team and add team members. Use the Multi-Colleague Renewal Instructions for guidance to establish your organization’s team and add members!
NEW this year, please establish a new team starting with the year and your team name. For example: 2021 TCVSCPA
There are three types of membership:
- Regular Membership – $165 if paid by June 15th and $17o if paid after that date
- Lifetime Membership – $0 (must qualify as a Lifetime Member with the VSCPA)
- Student Membership – $0
- Not-for-Profit Day
- Ethics – 2 hours CPE
- Accounting and Auditing
- Specialized Knowledge
- Economic Forecast – 1 hour CPE
- Tides Baseball Outing – member and guest, held in June or July if it can be done in a safe and healthy environment
- Young CPA Events – held throughout the year