Analyzing Financial Statements: Professionals, including corporate management, loan officers, investors, suppliers, customers, and auditors, use financial statement analysis to perform their daily responsibilities. This program focuses on financial statements and the analysis of financial statements utilizing cases to assess profitability, liquidity, and resource management efficiency. We conclude with discussions of non-GAAP performance measurements, forecasting, and valuation.
Objective(s): Participants will be able to:
- Describe the different financial statement users and their information needs.
- For each financial statement—Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow Statement—identify characteristics, alternatives, and risks associated with specific financial statement elements.
- Perform financial statement analysis using best practices and various cases
- Compare financial statements of companies in the same industry and the same company across different periods.
- Explain the importance of using a company’s MD&A for effective financial statement analysis.
Major Subjects: • Financial Statement Analysis
Registration ends September 30, 2023
Members: Free Non-Members: $75
|Title:||Analyzing Financial Statements|
|Date:||October 2, 2023|
|Time:||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM ET|
|Breaks/Lunch:||10:30 AM – 10:40 AM ET|
|Customer Support Number:||866-265-1561 (extension 1)|