This course is intended to create a foundation of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in the workplace, accounting profession, and community and begin the exploration of the impact of ethics and preconceived bias. This course has been approved by the Virginia Board of Accountancy (VBOA) to fulfill your 2023 ethics requirement.
- Recognize the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Differentiate between diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Recognize the different categories of biases and how they impact decision-making.
- Determine how to apply the lenses of unconscious bias when using the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
- Determine how to apply the concepts of diversity, equity, and inclusion to everyday dilemmas.
- Identify new perspectives on diversity, equity, and inclusion in applying critical thinking.
- Recognize ways to promote better diversity, equity, and inclusion as part of an organization’s ethics-based culture.
Registration ends October 22, 2023
|Title:||Ethical Considerations in DEI 2023: Recruitment & Retention of Diverse Talent|
|Date:||October 24, 2023|
|Time:||9:00 AM – 10:45 AM ET|
|Customer Support Number:||866-265-1561 (extension 1)|
Members: Free Non-Members: $59